Directions (Past address since July 2013)
- 해커스페이스 서울은 현재 홍대 근처 노닥노닥으로 이사갔습니다. 밑의 오시는 방법은 더이상 유효하지 않습니다.
- HSS currently moved in to NodacNodac near Hongik University District. The following directions are no longer valid.
So here are directions how to get to Hacker Space Seoul, the photo gallery may hopefully help you a bit too.
- get to any subway station on Line 2 (green line) and Line 3 (orange)
- take the train in the direction of Euljiro 3-ga (central Seoul)
- leave the train and fallow the signs "Way out" direction to the gate keeping an eye on the sign for Exit 7
- take the Exit 7 which is well hidden in the corner
- go up to the stairs on the street and continue straight for 40 meters or so till you reach first street on the right
- enter the street and walk for some 30 m or so looking for a rainbow apple sign on the top of the building (one stripe is missing) on your right hand side
- by the entrance to the building check for the Hacker Space Seoul sign and enter
- take the stairs and the Hacker Space is on the 4th floor (one before the last, which connects to the rooftop)
- you will see the doors with our sign, knock on the them and welcome!
- hey it is an "open platform" so come up with something cool and hack!
The signage you see here has recently been taken down (landlord's son decided to clean things up, get rid of the clutter). We'll be replacing it with something different, hopefully soon enough. But come in (2nd bldg once you turn right at the alley) - we are on the fourth floor (one before the last).